Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

how do i make sense?

bismillahirrahmanirrahim
alhamdulillah, as time goes on, i really enjoy reading and exploring books. it is kind of answers for my questions ever since. what i am searching in life seem to appear bit by bit. i keep on do'a, keen on telling Allah what's bothering me, what is the thing that i want.
i truly doa to Allah because He is The Most Giver.
books become my best friend. i read, i get insight.alhamdulillah.
quote by qoute i jotted down in my favourite notes, to make thoughts become things, to make dream become reality.

" kita memang ditaqdirkan untuk kaya, lebih -lebih lagi kita orang Islam" (sifu-Dr Azizan Osman)

" we can own all. it just we cannot own all at once" (oprah winfrey)

" be the Champion of our own life" (Donald Trump)

" if you want to be alive, make sure you die first and wake up again....jika kamu nak 'hidup', 'mati'kan kamu yang dulu (teragak2, tak buat2, banyak cakap) (Robert Kiyosaki)

" i want to be independent. i won't rely on others for my finance especially(kim kiyosaki)

"i want to make mak happy. i really want to bring her to Mecca for umrah and hajj"

the BIG WHY seems to appear.
Dr, Kim tought me how to get the answer accurately.
Take a deep breath, be calm, try as much as possible to connect with inner me.
Ask myself, "what i really want to do when i have financial freedom? what i really want in life? what is the things or person which become the most precious one in your life? what you want to give her?
as for my case, the BIG WHY is MY MOTHER.
i really want to give the most happiness in the world, i want to give what she really wants.
she is my everything. she raise me up wholeheartedly. since abah gone, she wakes up,and be more stronger to raise us,her 4 children.
i want to give her all. she is my keramat hidup ( as Dr said)😁

ya Allah, please hear my prayer. please make my dream to be millionaire and have financial freedom comes true. amiiiiiiiinnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...